Jan 23rd, 2023
TaylorMade Golf expands relationship with Brooke Henderson
LPGA star will will have a full bag of TaylorMade equipment
“Brooke is a terrific athlete and one of the fiercest competitors in the game, and we are excited to see her continue to excel on the course while representing TaylorMade. She is already one of the most recognisable and successful athletes on the LPGA Tour. The sky is the limit for Brooke to be able to elevate her game and profile within the world of golf.”
David Abeles, TaylorMade President & CEO
- Stealth 2 Plus 9.0° Driver
- Stealth 2 Plus 15.0° 3-wood
- Stealth 2 Plus 18.0° 5-wood
- Stealth 2 22.0° Rescue
- P·790 5-PW
- Milled Grind 3 50° SB, 54° SB and 60° SB wedges
- Spider GT Centre Shaft Putter
- TP5x Golf Ball
“As a player, consistency with my driver and control with my irons are key. I love hitting driver because power is a big part of my game, and Stealth 2 Plus has helped me add distance, which is always great. With the irons and wedges, I could quickly feel how much control I had with each swing. I’m excited for a full season with TaylorMade equipment in the bag and to continue building on what we started with golf ball.”
Need to Know: Brooke Henderson
- 12 career wins, including two major championships (2016 KPMG Women's PGA Championship, 2022 Amundi Evian Championship).
- Henderson also won the ShopRite LPGA Classic and recorded 10 Top 10 finishes in 2022.
- Currently, Henderson is ranked No. 7 in the Rolex Women’s World Golf Rankings.
- Represented Canada in the Olympic Games in 2016 at Rio and in 2020 in Tokyo.
- At 18 years nine months, Henderson became the second youngest player in LPGA history to win a major championship at the 2016 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship.